Monday, June 8, 2009

Work experience~~(2003-2009), 08062009

As i said, i'm a super part timer. So i'm gonna list out sum work that i had experience be4.

year 2003....Dim sum shop waiter was my 1st job of all. Tis shop is open by a friend of mine and i would say tis the worst job of all(lolx). Job scope was carrying few KG dim sum to serve customer. 7o'clock morning have to report to my boss. and the worst part was i even have to wash those dirty plates. the water is fully poluted, and i still think the plates is dirty even is washed. whole day work from 7 - 4o'clock is oni worth RM40. sumtime business not good, my paid drop to Rm30. Shit man..

year 2003.....car washer. Tis my 2th job as a car washer. for a form 3 little kidz, tis jobs is quite interesting for me, becoz i manage to test drive diffrt type of car. and thats the time i know BMw 7 series, posche(forgot hw to spell), SLK, and especially alfa romeo. I was quite impressive on this car 'alfa romeo'. because i accidentally close the car door while my friends hand just nice over ther(and i close it quite hard). Guess wat, my friend shout why am i closing the car door but his hand was totally fine when is was taken out. its bcoz the side of the door is made by rubber, so its oni pain but totally no bone breaking happen..lolx.

year 2004.....high class restaurant waiter. Tis restaurant is located at 1u , name ''chui heng''. is a memorable experience, its let me realise how suffer was it and change my mind set to treat others waiters better in future. i would said those waiter are insane man. even the working hour is short, but tis few hour alrdy cause me down for the nxt whole day. Is just like having war in the restaurant. deliver those heavy plates and dishes, and have to serve 2 table (20ppl) at 1 time. the manager (auntie) is suck, order me to fill up their drink even they oni drink 1 mouth of water. Tis is crazy until i get scolded by those customer. hahaha.

year 2004....office boy data entry. Tis my 1st office jobs and can say tis 1 of the most suffering jobs in mentally way but not physical, lolx. the company located at tropicana menara ''lien ho'', its name Mead johnso, i'm working in a department name CRM. Its a big company. still remember that my whole bdy was shaking when i step in to the building. A 16 yrs old boy wearing formal, step by step slowly walk into the HQ. No interview needed for tis job, and i started my 1st day. The reason i say tis is 1 of the most suffering jobs in mentally is bcoz i have to face computer since 8.30 - 5.30. My eyes is full of tears for 1st whole week i work there. and later on, got use to it, tear gone...but is very bored untill i can felt asleep. Is hard to control, hahaha. or mayb could say i'm lazy like pig? lolx.

year 2005... as office boy data entry for the same company also. And i doesn't have much part time tis year bcoz was busy preparing for SPM.

year 2006....continue my office boy data entry in the same company ( lol, if u wondering why i will work so long if it is suffer, dun ask. Bcoz i aso duno the answer but my mind oni have money !!! lolx)

year 2006....pc-fair promoter(2 times). New experience for me to work in pc-fair. I'm promoting camera for a company name RANGER, lolx. i'm promoting sum brand that i dun even know wat it was, sum more i tot, Har Power RAnger? lol. anyhow, Heres i realise hw suffer to be a promoter. Is super pack until hardly for promoter to stand. Working hour is 10am - 10 pm...1st time i work 12 hour jobs, is reali exhausted and my leg was pain for the whole nxt week. deep memories is bcoz i remember my leg pain untill i put pillow below my leg but not my head, lolx.

year 2006....Promoter for Padini authentic located at 1u. here comes the new experience. Tis job oni let me earn experience but not money. I almost spend all my salary on buying shirt while working for this job becoz got attracted by d shirt everytime. For personal opinion, i dun reali like PA shirt. Bcoz is expensive and the quality shldn't be paid wif those prices,lolx dun sue me. is my personal opinion, no offence.

year 2007.... EFE. here is my experience to work in KLIA as a so call receptionist. Is fun that working inside the castam. i can walk in and out as i wish at that moment. and i experienced taking the train inside the airport....ahahha~~

year 2007....again PC-fair for 3 times(nvr miss). besides, here comes the experience of being steamyx promoter and celcom promoter. And few events jobs that i could not remember the name. lolx

year 2007....Telemarketing experience!! is was totally suck becoz my manager gave alot alot preasure to us. lolx..nth special for this job but just new experience for me to makes calls for the whole day.

year 2007....here i'm in touch into insurance. i learn alot alot in here and finally myself is an insurance agent aso. Tis jobs teach me saving which i do not have in preview. Its taught me alot alot current economy knowledge and i learn alot marketing technic here.

year 2008....EFE again. Tis year is much more memorable compare to last year bcoz here i meet some crazy colleague and we call ourself as ''NPG'' no point group, too many crab there. Thx fr coming into my life, u guys and girls bring alot joy to me :P

year 2008....Samsung event coordinator. New experience for me as an event coordinator. I would rate tis 1 of the best job i ever work. i went to 4 diffrt places to work which, Penang, kuantan, JOhor aNd sabah. I manage to stay at 5star hotel at each states. Food, accomodation, transportation..all coordinator is treated in 5 star rated. And 1st time my life to eat lobster that full of meat. 1st time my life stay in a 5 star hotel ''suit''. 1nite goes almost 1k rental, crazy man...lolx. It was so so memorable here and aso , i know Her in tis job:P.

year 2008...PC-fair for 3 times, nvr miss again.

year 2008... p1w1max promoter. I had a super experience for this job. Why would i said is super experience, 1stly i have to promote the p1w1max right infront of my college. Don't know why, i felt so shame at 1st...but i tel myself (money, money, money). so the problem solve in the ends. Lolx, if you were thinking i'm money minded...Yes, I am money minded, but who cares...i earn it my way but not asking from others :) .....Beside for tis, here aso my experience to get con for tis jobs. My salary gone half bcoz the supervisor did not record my working hour and pieces i manage to sold. Shit man......

year 2009....Interview. again new experience as bring a interview in a market research company name Metrix Research. Its again let me learn alot alot knowledge on how research works. Anyway, got kinda alot fun in this jobs as well. And this the current and last jobs for me so far.


hahha, basically heres are just some of the working experience of mine....cant reali remember all of it and here doesn't include all the MLM(direct selling) that i have done be4.

Thx for viewing.......
Have a nice day :P
Chin han

3 comments:

  1. walao... writting essays meh? even essay also not fucking long... haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for coming to my life too! ^^

    love from EFE, yet NPG. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Siong...hahha i like write essay arh..chui arh? lolx

    Chee : Yea love ya too!!

    ReplyDelete