Saturday, June 13, 2009

Question??12/06/2009

t2day, one old friend asked me : ''not san fu meh, work so hard and study?''

basically is hard to answer tis question. bcoz diffrt ppl will have diffrt opinion.
but For my personal opinion, i think is worth to work so hard at tis age and not san fu at all. since when i was young, i always keep contact wif my old friends, i use my heart to treat ppls, bcoz i think network are important to me. Or another way, friends are extremely important to me....i dun have a good family background, if without friends, i do not dare to think wat am i right now.

ppl always tell me...especially my mom, study are important study are important. for me, ppl have wrong perception on study purpose....V study is to get knowledge, and use to knowledge. But nowadays...ppl study for ther Certification inorder to work in a big companny? Is that the use of the certification? just a status? or Mentality, Experience and intelligent are more important? to me, no point study so hardworking, just a pass will do...Unless you are 1st honour for the bechelor. If not, u are just a bechelor....and there are everywhere on the road, 'MYVI'? lolx. Mine perception for study is Knowledge, hav no choice, inorder to fulfil my mom wish, i will continue my study to at least get a cert, but i still will said, networking + experience are much much more important than A CERT. And, i nvr think of getting to work in a big company, but is BEing the BOSS of big company. so here are aso 1 thing i dun support to spend so much time on studies.
Mayb many ppl will say, i talk oni...so easy meh.but who know future?:P


Chinhan herez~

No comments:

Post a Comment