Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hi

hi everyone out ther, this my 1st time blogging. So please allow me to do a simple introduction bout myself. My name is Tan Chin Han, 21 yrs old, male. born in Kuala lumpur and stayed PJ.
what else can i describe myself?
i'm a weird person....i prefer to have normal life, but sometime i expects things goes slightly diffrt. and
My life was kinda bored becoz i'm always will be working whenever i hav holidays or sems break. beside of this i'm just an ordinary guy thats simile to every guy. I used to be a clubbing kaki, but i realise is wasting money and abit bored of goin club. Same things go to DOta. Use to be a dota freak, but right now, felt like vormiting after play 1 round. wat kind of crap is this, but its reali happen, lolx.

aish do not know wat else can write.
but anyway thx for viewing my blog.
i'm apologize for any broken english found on my blog.

5 comments: