Wednesday, June 10, 2009

emo? 09062009

felt so emo recently, its keep me not sleeping well for many nights.. Do not know wats actually going wrong, don't ask why becoz i myself cant answer.
alot bad things happen recently, things doens't go smooth as i wish. Is that a challenge or is just bad luck?
sometimes, i believ in luck...but sumtimes i aso believe action is better than everyting....ntg is imposible when you u put 100% effort/heart towards certain things. but ntg is imposible don't apply to everythings, there is aso sumthing that i will fail to do even i put 100% effort/ heart.

Emo, i was so lost on my life. I always try my best to complete my part inorder for certain ppl to aware that i'm actualy appear. but sum how, U don't.
Emo, i treat all my friends equal...but ends up oni letting ppl said i'm playboy?extremely speechless for that, oni ppl who put effort to concern about me will know how is tan chin han actual behave.~~ but why not U?
Emo, why would i be so kind for others. why i can do something for ppl to happy but ends up no1 do something to cheers me? of cause i dun hope for any reply each time i cheers ppl, but of cause i do hope i could get sum concern when i'm down too ? Why not U? Even U don't do that, i'll not stop concerning about ur news. Thats me, stupid chin han. Since i was young, i'm taught to be tis way. Is suffering ? Or i shld change my way of treating ppl?


dun scold me if you don't understnd wat i'm writing.
basically i don't understand wat am i writing as well.
Just wrote what ever i felt now and lazy to go through those errors.

THx for viewing again~
Chin Han

2 comments:

  1. hey why your blog sound so emo de???
    but you look cheerful all the time worr...
    personality split???
    dangerous man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolx, joseph...this not call personality split~
    u know hw clown act, itu saya.~~!

    ReplyDelete