Saturday, August 8, 2009

A letter for U

Sorry for the late update for my blog, even thats no ppl looking at tis, but still sry ..lolx
wanted to update my blog so much, but everyday when i login to blogspot, clicked on new post...my mind are blank. Do not know wat to write, until now....feel like writing sumthing to U.

Is 4o'clock in the morning right now, shld hav take a good rest at tis hour bcoz tmr gonna hav a busy day....morning -noon work then at night hav to drive to ipoh, but duno why.....ur faces keep appearing in my mind.

I took a 2-3 hour times, to re-view back ur 1st blogspot post until the last post.....
its reali let me know alot alot things that i don't know about u.
inside shown ur feelings, the things u care, ur smiles, ur tears, ur thought, n your past.
hahah...Got happiness, sadness and lots lots things...:P

Human shld improve & grow inorder to survive in life. No matter how bitter, how suffer and how tough is ur preview life, is no more important ~. Bcoz those things create a brand new u. I'm definately ur tmr, tmr and tmr life will be much much more better
And most important is, You are not alone from now on~...:P

i ain't sum1 that perfects, no1 are perfect
i ain't sum1 that very very good in talking(to tam ppl)
i wouldn't say i'm a 100% caring person
i wouldn't say i'm a 100% romantic person either..
but, i definately will try my very very best to do so, i try my best on wat u wish to have~
I don't enjoy seeing ppl cry, bcoz i feel useless when seeing they cry infront of me, but i duno wat to do to stop it. So don't cry but oni smile allow :P

Everybdy born from diffrt background, have diffrt ways of habits and lifes.
So pls correct me when i'm doin sumthing wrong......

Giv abit more Patient on slightly me:P
Tolerant on my bad temper..
being understanding to me..
most important is trust me~!

lolx, wth i'm writing? My essay writing sux man...forgive me :P


lastly,
Pls do take a good care ya.....not gonna C u until sund mayb? or monday?

Take.Carez
Chinhan~

2 comments:

  1. every not perfect..even me...
    so...forgive if i did smtg wrong or remind me :) ~

    ReplyDelete