Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What In my minds right now~!

where have u been to dis few day?
what have u done tis few day?
u were diffrt than be4. Isn't the 1 i know.

doesn't see u on9,
doesn't receive ur sms,
doens't concern from you.
My patients are moving toward limit~~

Waiting makes me goes emo,
Waiting makes me goes fraustrated,
Gonna crazy soon.
Sometimes i think, will it be stupid to act so?
Always ask myself,
Am i some body to you?
Or i'm Just No Body.

I'm angry on the way you treated me.

Very Angry ,Speechless and 无奈.


But no matter how i being treated, i will not change my way to treat ppls.

Bcoz i believe:
'我为人人, 人人为我'
What i need
JUST A SIMPLE HEART
&
A SIMPLE CARE
Is 10:55pm, 21st july, Tuesday night.
i Do not wish to be sum1 tat irritating~
please do take care always
i'm still waiting.
Chinhan~

No comments:

Post a Comment